Xtreme Drilling Corp. Environment Policy Statement
We are committed to providing superior services to our clients through innovative, environmentally conscious technologies. Xtreme Drilling Corp. utilizes smaller-footprint, faster-moving drilling rigs to reduce environmental impact during operations.
Xtreme is committed to minimizing the impact of our operations on the environment through education of our employees, compliance with legislative requirements and conformance to any specific environmental requirements of our clients. Furthermore, our environmental policy shall extend to all site visitors and sub-contractors.
Xtreme will allocate sufficient resources to minimize and eliminate any negative impacts in carrying out our activities. This will be achieved by:
- Promoting environmental awareness among all employees worldwide, and by increasing the understanding within our workforce of environmental issues.
- Designing and operating our equipment in a manner that reduces any impact on the environment.
- Understanding and complying with all governmental regulations and legislation concerning the environment, particular to each country in which we operate.
- Identifying any need for corrective, preventative and improvement actions for environmental issues, and implementing these actions.
- Understanding and complying with the client’s environmental policies and systems.
President & CEO – Xtreme Drilling Corp.